Saturday, November 22, 2008

My Life In 101 Questions

101: My FULL name is: Bookworm
100: I was born in: California
99: I am really: Tired.
98: My phone is: Annoying. I love answering machines and caller-ID.
97: My eye color is: Hazel
96: My ring size is: Little – maybe a 4?
95: My height is: 5’3”
94: I am allergic to: Stupid people
93: I was born on: Thursday
92: I am annoyed by: Stupid people
91: Last book I read: Every Which Way But Dead by Kim Harrison. If you like books about witches, vampires, pixies, and were animals, I highly recommend Kim Harrison’s books. Last audio book I listened to was Eragon by Christopher Paolini. I really enjoyed this book. It’s amazing to me that a 15-year-old wrote it.
89: My favorite Holiday is: Halloween
82: The last 3 cds I bought were? One of the Boys by Katy Perry, ‘80s British Gold, and Prometheus by Michael Allen Harrison
81: Are you living at home?: This is a weird question. Where would I be living, in my car?
80: Do you have any siblings? Nope. Only a sibling of the heart, Deb



- Do/Do Not Believe In –


78: Love at First Sight? No. Attraction at first sight, yes, but love? No. You have to pick up someone’s dirty underwear a few times before you figure out if you love them or not.
77: Luck? Yes, I think so. I at least believe in bad luck. Some of it you make yourself, some it of happens.
76: Fate? Yes. There are too many weird coincidences that happen without some sort of plan. And it isn’t asked here, but I believe in Karma too. I’ve seen that proven time and time again. And I like My Name is Earl.
75: Yourself? Interesting question. I’ll have to think about this.
74: Aliens? Yes. Do you really believe the weather balloon/swamp gas explanations? Me either.
73: Heaven? Absolutely, although I’m not sure I believe that Heaven will be like we’ve all heard about with clouds, angels singing, and manna everywhere.
72: Horoscopes? No, but I do enjoy reading them for the entertainment factor. There is something to personality types based on astrology, though.
71: Soul mates? No.

- Which is Better? –

70: Hugs or Kisses? Hugs
68: Phone or online? Online every time!
67: Blondes or Brunettes? Who cares?
66: Hot or cold? Cold. I love to snuggle up in a nice blanket when it’s chilly out with a whippet curled up by me trying to hog the blankets.
65: Summer or winter? This one is tough. My first instinct was to say winter, but I like summer, too. So how about we compromise and say fall?
64: Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla with chocolate topping. Why should I have to limit myself to just one?
63: Night or Day? Day for letterboxing, of course. I found myself thinking the other day that I might like to work a night shift though.
62: Oranges or Apples? Apples
61: Curly or Straight hair? I think if you have hair you should just be grateful and not worry about it.



- Here's what I Think About –


60: Abortion: Should be a personal choice not a political agenda. Who am I to say whether it is right for you and your circumstances or not? I think the best medical care should be available for everything and we don’t get to pick and choose which surgeries are appropriate or legal.
59: Assisted Suicide: I am absolutely for it. I’ve always thought it was awful that we could be kind to animals that were injured or very sick with no chance of getting better by putting them to sleep and we couldn’t do the same thing for people. I totally understand that there is a point for people where living becomes too much. There should be a kind and humane way to end suffering. I also don’t think this should be a political platform.
58: Legalizing Marijuana: Go for it. And tax it. Heavily. We tax alcohol and cigarettes, so why not stop prosecuting people for using weed and just let them have it and pay a hefty tax for it? I think we’d come out ahead in that. Besides, I’m tired of paying my taxes for other people, so let some of the druggies pay their own taxes for a while.



-Today Have You-


57: Hugged someone? Yes, I gave Zinger a hug this morning.
56: Saw someone? Of course. I’ve seen about a zillion people today.
55: Who is the most accident prone person you know? Deb.
54: Who makes you laugh the most? My pets. They are better than TV when they are having fun.
53: What’s the last movie you watched? Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay (if I had known I was going to have to admit that to the world in general I might have watched something else. J)
52: What I don't understand is: Why people have to be so mean? Can’t we just be nice to each other?
51: The most unsatisfying answer I've ever received is: “Because.” And also, “They aren’t College Station cockroaches, they are Bryan cockroaches.” If you want to know the story behind that you’ll have to ask me sometime. Oh, and also “You shouldn’t have brought your wife to the job interview.”
50: Something I will really miss when I leave home is: Leave home? What does this mean? Am I going to be captured by aliens since I said back on number 74 that I believe in them? Or does it just mean when I leave home for the day? Or is this quiz aimed at a younger audience still living with their parents? Hmm.

49: The thing I'm looking forward to the most is? Getting my butt whipped in Word Twist by everyone. I live for that.
48: Things that make you mad: Stupid people, animal abusers, stupid people, bad drivers, stupid people, politics, stupid people, unfairness, stupid people, the government bailing out companies that made bad business choices, stupid people, money troubles, stupid people, people that cut you off traffic, oops already covered that one, stupid people. I reserve the right to add to this list later.



- What did/will you do-



47: Yesterday? Work, picked up my parent’s cats, drove, went home, ordered a pizza, finished my book, went to sleep
46: Today? Work
45: Next Summer:? No plans yet.
44: This weekend? Laundry, dishes, cleaning, and other fun chores.
43: People call me: Kris, Krissy, Bookworm, Wormy, Hey You
42: The person(s) who knows the most about me is? Greg and Deb
41: The most difficult thing to do is: Beat Sarah at Word Twist
40: I have gotten a speeding ticket: Nope
39: The first person I talked to today was: Greg
38: The one person who I can't hide things from: Greg. That man knows if you even think about hiding something or fibbing. He is so good at reading me. It’s a blessing and a curse.
37: Last time someone said something you were thinking: I can’t remember. But I did pick up the phone to call someone yesterday just as they walked through the door to see me.
36: Right now I am talking to: My computer.
35: What is your dream job? Not having to work and being able to do whatever I want.
34: First job?: Babysitting, house cleaning, ironing, yard work

33: I have these pets: The Wonder Whippets, Sophie and Carmen, officially known as Dreams on the Sofa, Fch, SC, OTRM, SR and Dreams Caribbean Blue, JC. Also 2 cats, Cleopatra and Zinger (who don’t have official registered names or letters behind their names but aren’t any less special because of it).
31: The person that makes me cry the most is: Greg
30: Best sound in the world? Silence
29: Who makes you happy? Lots of people make me happy for different reasons.
28. Which Golden Girl would you be? Probably the little cranky one.
27: Myspace or Facebook? Facebook. Come kick my butt in Word Twist if you want. My profile is under Midnight Flamingo
26: Mexican food or Chinese? Mexican, baby
25: My favorite color(s) is: Green
24: Last time I cried: When my grandma died.
23: My computer is: Full.
22: Favorite food: I like too many foods to have just one favorite.
21: Last person I got mad at? Probably Greg. Or Cleo for running out when I opened the door.
20: Your secret crush? Don’t have one. I’m an open book.
19: Favorite place? In bed on clean sheets with snuggy warm whippets cuddled up next to me and a good book.

18: Favorite Song? I like too many to have just one favorite.
17: Paper or plastic? Paper
16: The all-time best movie(s) is: Independence Day or The Rock
15: The all-time best feeling in the world is: Sneezing. Yeah, I probably need to get out more.
14: What color is your hairbrush:? I have several. One is purple, one is green and two are black.
13: Favorite shoe: Left.
12: I lose all respect for people who: Don’t wash their hands after using the toilet. Ewwww.

11: What do you hate the most: Anyone who abuses or are mean to animals and people smaller or weaker than they are.
10: Color of your room? My room is almost the exact color of the Hotel Del Coronado – pink. And no, I didn’t plan that.
9: TV channels you watch? USA. I have 900 stupid cable channels and most of the time I can’t find anything I want to watch.
8: Best Feature in the opposite sex / same sex? Kindness, compassion, intelligence.
7: Best feature in you? Stability
6: The worst pain I was ever in? Breaking my ankle last summer
5: Favorite TV Shows: NCIS, Two and a Half Men, My Name is Earl, Monk, Scrubs, Pushing Up Daisies,
4: My favorite celebrity: Ashley Whippet, the first Frisbee Dog. He rocks and I don’t have to worry about disagreeing with his politics or beliefs or defending him when he makes a stupid movie or gets arrested for drugs or alcohol. He was a whippet, he loved Frisbee and how much cooler can it get than that? I love how dogs look at life anyway.
3: What's your religion? Christian
2: Who broke your heart? Is it broken? I hadn’t noticed.
1: biggest regret: Not going to college and getting a degree

No comments: