I just finished watching all of season 1 of Jericho (thank you, Netflix). I need to have more of this show. I need to! I'm so addicted. I want to know what happens to the people in this town! I didn't watch the show when it was on regular TV because it was on too late for me, but for the past couple of weeks, Greg & I have been catching up. It's a great show! I hope someone picks it up for a third season. It is an idea that needs to carry on. Even if they did kill off Johnston Green for no particular reason I could see.
Aside from being entertaining, this show has really made me assess my emergency preparedness. I assessed that I really don't have any. The other day Carmen got stung in the paw by a bee and I couldn't even find the first aid kit (I think it's in the trailer, but I couldn't get to that because we had been cleaning out the garage and set some things in front of the door). If I can't even find the sting stuff on a perfectly normal Sunday, what is going to happen when nuclear bombs go off in 23 different cities? Well, according to this I won't have to worry about it, because I won't survive the initial blast. I might have to move closer to here.
Well, I'm off to research emergency preparedness. I advise you to do the same. And let's get Jericho Season 3 going!!
2 comments:
http://meadhunter.blogspot.com/2008/04/age-of-nefarious.html
Must research further...
never watched it. I did watch Eli Stone and I liked it.
Post a Comment