Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Baby, my baby, my baby!

Whew! Finally got my computer back from the computer doctor extraordinaire, Michele. She fiddled and cleaned and deleted and waved her magic wand and now I have my computer working at a reasonable speed again. I just need to upgrade my memory and I’ll be good to go. Wish I could upgrade the memory in my head like I can in my computer!

It’s been a tough week, okay, it has only been five days, without my computer and without drinking soda. Next time I won’t schedule these things at the same time. AND the powers that be at work have said no more personal use of the internet at work. So I haven’t been able to check my email, read my favorite blogs, check up on all my letterboxing sites or ANYTHING. I can’t believe how dependant I am on that stupid machine. On the plus side, I have managed to get some laundry, dishes, cleaning and knitting done since I haven’t had the computer to keep me chained to my desk doing stupid stuff like playing solitaire.

Okay, more later. I have to go play some solitaire.
P.S. Anyone know what my title quote is from?

No comments: