Tuesday, August 07, 2007

A Really Bad Picture Poser

I want to post more kitten pictures, but he's so danged active that it's hard to get him to hold still long enough to get a picture of him. Just to show you what I'm up against, here is a series of pictures I took tonight:







Yeah, he was framed in the picture each time I went to take it. I can't get a single decent picture of this little beast now. If I do manage to catch him in the frame, it turns out blurry. Hopefully I'll learn to be a better photographer before he grown up!

1 comment:

Deb said...

welcome to my world. You should see me trying to take pictures of both puppies.

I finally figured out to put them on one of those rolly carts. It is high enough that they won't jump down, but best of all, they have learned to sit and pose for me (either that or it is the get-me-the-hell-down look).

:)