It is less than a week until Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is released. Have I mentioned how excited I am to read this book? I can't wait to see how JKR ties it all up in a neat little package and puts a bow on it for us.
In the spirit of fun I am going to make my predictions of what will happen in Deathly Hallows, or should I say what I HOPE to have happen in Deathly Hallows.
Is Dumbledore really dead?
I was right on this one, but he does make appearances in the book
Yes, he is really dead. JKR has said so in many an interview. That's not to say that Dumbledore won't help Harry in book 7, but he is definately dead.
Is Sirius really dead?
I was right on this one too, but he does make appearances in the book.
Ahhh, now this is a good question. As far as I know JKR hasn't said difinitively. But, in my humble opinion, he is. Unfortunatley.
Will Harry & Ginny get back together?
Of course they did!
Get back together? They never broke up! Harry may have told her they should, but Ginny certainly didn't agree, and she's not going to give him up without a fight.
Who is R.A.B.?
Of course he was Sirius's brother!
Regulus Black, Sirius's brother, of course. It's too late in the series for JKR to start introducing new major characters.
Whose side is Snape truly on?
WRONG!!!
I have gone back and forth on this one so many times. Snape is on Snape's side. But whichever side he is on, I think in the end he will end up helping Harry kill Voldemort.
Is Harry a Horcrux?
Wrong!!!
Nope. Not a Horcrux.
Who will die?
Ahhh. Another good question. I predict that it will some or all of the following characters that we care about:
Hagrid - Nope
Remus Lupin - Sadly, yes
Draco Malfoy - Nope
Neville Longbottom - Nope
Harry, Ron, & Hermoine will make out alive. Killing one of them off would be like killing off Luke, Han, or Princess Leia. You just don't do that!
In fact, something I read compared Harry Potter to Star Wars and I thought it was a great analogy. Here is a link to one of the articles.
So there you have it. My HP predictions. Let's hear what you think.
2 comments:
I think I can't comment because I haven't read the books. But now that they are all going to be in print I can start. I hate waiting so I can just go from book to book to book until I finish. Why do I work, anyway?
Something that I have not seen anyone predict is that Neville (one of the 2 boys the first part of the prophecy was made about) could kill Voldemort. Have you noticed in the Half-Blood Prince on page 139 that Harry is thinking about Neville's childhood and wondering about the fact that "Voldemort had chosen to believe that Harry was the one meant." JKR doesn't bring things up without a reason. Just my thoughts on this.
Post a Comment