Friday, June 30, 2006

I Forgot

I forgot to tell you that I got a new pair of sunglasses. Costco had a $15.00 off coupon, so I was able to use some birthday money I had set aside to buy them. Here's what they look like:



I totally love them. Here's what the web site says about them:


They feature the best lenses available on any sunglass and offer maximum protection on the road. They feature an extended lens which covers the blind spot perfectly.

In addition to this, they offer skull fit arms which provide maximum comfort especially when combined with the rubber nose pads which prevent the sunglasses slipping on the nose bridge. The great thing about the Monza sunglasses is they come with polarized lenses as standard and the polarization is amazing. Never before has glare been combated so well which gives your eyes a well earned break, even in intense summer light. Premium Polarized ® lenses contain a polarized film embedded into the lens which blocks 99.9% of reflected light and eliminates glare.

As with all Serengeti sunglasses, the lenses feature Serengeti's famous photochromic protection. The lenses lighten in overcast conditions and darken in bright sunlight which give perfect vision at all times. They also feature Serengeti's patented Spectral Control ® Filter which blocks 95% of troublesome blue light waves and reduces eye fatigue.


Besides that they are cool.

Phew! Carmen has really stinky farts tonight. I'd better go take her outside. Ta!

No comments: