It's time to decide on those Lent activities for 2011. I am going to do the no soda thing again this year. It really is bad for me and I continually hope that by giving up diet Coke for Lent I will be able to give it up forever. Not yet.
I'm also adding an additional challenge to this year's Lent. I am making a goal to not use the computer at home after 5:00 p.m. I'm wasting too much time on the computer doing stupid stuff, so I am cutting myself off. I have to specify that is just at home because I have Budget Committee hearings starting soon and I don't imagine anyone will be thrilled with me if I tell them I can't use my computer after 5:00 for religious reasons.
So don't expect to see me on the computer in the evenings. I will be putting my time to better use...somehow. I will still check in the mornings and I can play in the afternoon if I want, but not after 5:00.
No comments:
Post a Comment