Thursday, January 27, 2011

Smells Like Nirvana

This thought drifted through my mind yesterday as I left work and enjoyed a few brief minutes of sunshine and spring-like weather. It smelled like Spring and for some reason the Weird Al "Smells Like Nirvana" song started playing in my head. I love Weird Al. I dragged Greg to go see him in concert at the Clark County Fair a few years ago. It was a great show.

Anyhoo, I was happy for a few minutes of sunshine. It's been so wet and soggy and grey lately. It was a definate lift to the spirit.

Today is my sweetie's birthday. He is on the downside of his 40s now. Seems so weird to think that in 3 years he'll be 50! Yikes.

It's also my dad's birthday. Happy Birthday Dad! I won't say how old he is here, but he doesn't seem any older to me than he did when I was a kid. How does he do that?

Everything else is same old, same old. Yawn.

No comments: