Why yes you are. Have you seen this sneaky peeky yet? I'm sure you have, but just in case...http://www.harrypotterorderofthephoenix.com/
BTW, I think I have one of those Weimei canyon pictures too. Oh, how I loved Kauaii and want to go back...I think you should make a Shutterfly book out of these when you are done. It would look gorgeous.
P.S. More dog food recalls...Kirkland CANNED food is now on the lsit. I can't remember if you feed the girls that.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Why yes you are.
Have you seen this sneaky peeky yet? I'm sure you have, but just in case...
http://www.harrypotterorderofthephoenix.com/
BTW, I think I have one of those Weimei canyon pictures too. Oh, how I loved Kauaii and want to go back...
I think you should make a Shutterfly book out of these when you are done. It would look gorgeous.
P.S. More dog food recalls...
Kirkland CANNED food is now on the lsit. I can't remember if you feed the girls that.
Post a Comment