It's the Fourth of July. I mean this in the most American way possible, but I really hate this holiday. Everyone in my neighborhood goes nuts with fireworks, firecrackers, and other noisy and irritating ILLEGAL fireworks. Greg hates them, too. He is such a light sleeper that it will be almost impossible for him to get to sleep tonight. And I have to go to work tomorrow. There is nothing like being kept awake until midnight because your neighbors felt the need to burn up a couple of hundred dollars worth of noise makers.
Okay, that's it for my rant. Here are some more pictures of my kids doing what they do best...snoozing.


2 comments:
Where is a picture of Carmen? The 2 of Cleo are great. Sophie is certainly living up to her name. My grandchildren are so cute!!
Carmen must not have been doing anything cute at the time. I'm sure we'll get more of her later. :-)
Post a Comment